Want to Learn More About the Weather? Look no further!
The Anatomy of Severe Weather is a very powerful book. Benefiting amateurs with limited weather knowledge, advanced storm spotters and weather enthusiasts. Helping you learn about severe weather in a new and easy to understand format.
- Weather Book with Hundreds of High Resolution Images of Severe Weather
- Clear Overlays that Explain the Dynamics Behind the Image
- Hard Cover Coffee Table Book printed on the finest paper.
- Actual scenes captured by professional photographers Zach, Jason & Savannah.
- Historical references to similar severe weather events.
- Available as an E-book for your favorite tablet.
- Images of Tornadoes, Supercells, Hail Storms, Wind Storms Lightning..and more.
- Jam packed with definitions and dynamics of the most severe storms on the planet.
Learn About Weather and the Power of Mother Nature!
Growing up, we would spend hours researching and learning how the weather works. Our main tool would always fall to a book that had large pictures and text explanations. We would spend endless hours studying these books and waiting for the day that we could see these incredible acts of nature in person.
Join the over 600 + Backers of The Anatomy of Severe Weather Kickstarter campaign and pre-order your copy today! Funded at 163% of goal in 30 days…
making it one of the most successful photography projects ever.
“…as a first responder myself, I just wanted to say that you guys are AWESOME! I saw that you added giving books to first responders to your new stretch goal. I am so glad to have backed you guys and am looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.” Daniel S. Kickstarter
“This looks like it will be a beautiful book! I’m a wildland firefighter and am a bit of a weather nerd since most of the occupation can depend on extreme weather factors. Every weather book I have is comprised of mostly hand drawn images, with a few pages of low resolution photos without diagrams, so this book looks to be a wonderful companion to the library!” Jeff C. Kickstarter
“Awesome project! We can’t wait to see the final product. This will be a useful tool in helping others understand the structure of storms!” The Sirens Project, Kickstarter
In The News:
The Daily Mail:
January 30th, 2015
The Houston Chronicle
January 26th, 2015
The Creators Project
January 14th. 2015